We’d love to help you raise funds for your organization!
We’ll donate a gift card for the price of one ticket! That’s a $32.99 value!
You’ll need to email the following information to Donations@ExpeditionEscape.com:
- the literature on your organization (what’s it about?)
- where the donation will be going to (what organization?)
- the EIN/tax identification number (in document form)
Once we get your information, we’ll need to review your request through our donation process. If we approve your request, you’ll receive an email and we will set up a time for you to stop by during our operating hours to pick it up. It will come in a rustic brown bag with literature about our facility!
Unfortunately, since we are a small, family-owned business, we don’t ship or mail out donations. We do require all donations to be picked up.
We have the right to deny your request due to the large number of requests we receive. We do not accept any mail-in donation requests or drop-off requests. Please email us directly to be considered for a donation.
That’s right, host your FUNdraiser with Expedition Escape!
You’ll get a specific time frame (whether it be a day, weekend, or a month) as well as a special code just for your organization. Then you’ll be able to advertise as much as you want/can. Groups will reserve our rooms online (or give us a call) and use the code you were provided (this lets us know they are with your group)! After the time frame has passed, we’ll give your organization anywhere from 20%-50% of proceeds depending on the criteria below:
- 1-100 people get 20% of all proceeds
- 101-150 people get 30% of all proceeds
- 151-200 people get 40% of all proceeds
- 201+ people get 50% of all proceeds
You’ll need to email the following information to KOP@ExpeditionEscape.com:
- Contact Name (first & last)
- Phone Number
- EIN/Tax Identification Number (in document form)
- What the Funds Will be Used For
- Preferred Day, Week, or Month
We’ll contact you to discuss all the specifics! We look forward to taking you and your group(s) on the adventure of a lifetime!
*Checks cannot be made payable to an individual, they must be made payable to the organization.*