Take Groups on Adventures With Us!
Expedition Escape is always looking for fun, outgoing, and customer service-oriented people to hire!
Become an Expedition Guide to take people on the adventure of a lifetime!
Must be 17 years of age or older
Competitive Wages – starting at $10 per hour and up to $13 possible with excellent work
Feel free to fill out our online job application form.
Position: Expedition Guide
Position Description: Through empathy and expertise, our Expedition Guides create amazing experiences based on each guest’s individual needs and wants.
How Expedition Guides Serve Our Guests and Our Teams:
- Opening and closing the store
- Enthusiastically greeting every single guest
- Making groups of 2-50 feel welcome, cared for, and excited for their adventure
- Enthusiastically explaining our games
- Leading groups of 2-12 guests in fun, friendly conversation
- Collecting information and making meaningful connections with our guests
- Enthusiastically explaining Expedition Escape and the rules of the game
- Using Expedition Guide software to monitor games to give teams hints
- Giving a recap of the experience in the outro including walking guests through any remaining puzzles/clues or the entire game if applicable
- Demonstrating operational excellence by:
- Ensuring game components function properly (maintenance)
- Using walkthrough and reset sheets to accurately reset games
- Cleaning games and the building
- Restocking inventory
- Completing necessary reports
- Immediately and graciously resolving service failures
- Efficiently managing interactions in the lobby (running the front desk when needed) by:
- Checking in teams
- Answering the phone
- Accurately making reservations
- Other duties as assigned
Flexible availability. This role often works nights, weekends, and /or holidays.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Genuine love for serving others
- Flexibility, humility, and teachability
- Quick and effective decision-making abilities
- High capacity for creative problem solving
- Ability to function both creatively and administratively
- Basic computer skills
- Exceptional listening skills
- Energetic, friendly, and patient
- Clear and articular communicator
Why Expedition Escape?
Our mission is to provide a happy and fun experience for each and every one of our customers. At Expedition Escape, you’ll be a part of something bigger than yourself. No matter your role, you’ll help provide lifelong memories for families, friends, co-workers and everyone in between. We are serious about our mission and values and believe that every person we interact with during our workday is our guest, whether they’re our colleague, employee, or leader. In all positions, everyone is responsible for serving each other every day.
For King of Prussia Applicants:
Please submit your resume to our Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.