- Make sure your entire group arrives promptly, by your reservation time, to be checked in, use the restrooms, and take care of any business.
- You will be greeted by your Expedition Guide. Your Expedition Guide is there to explain the rules of the games, explain some of the things you will be doing, and make sure you have an enjoyable experience.
- You will then be escorted to your room. Each game is continually monitored via audio and video so your Expedition Guide can see how you are progressing in the game. There will be a timer in each game so you can always know how much time you have left.
- Throughout the game, your Expedition Guide will help you along the way if needed. We like to give clues based on when we think you need them because it's more satisfying when you and your group can figure something out rather than just giving you the answers. At any time, you can always let us know if we are giving too many clues or not enough.
- If at any point you are doing something to hurt yourselves, others, or the room, you will hear a warning sound and we ask that you please stop whatever you are doing. If your group continues or breaks the rules repeatedly, your Expedition Guide has the right to remove your entire group immediately, and you will not be issued any refunds.
- After your escape, your Expedition Guide will explain the rest of the game if you'd like (if you didn't escape), and answer any questions you may have.
- We will then take some fun photos in our lobby with appropriate signs. Feel free to let us know how your experience was! Mention your Expedition Guide in a review as they are rewarded for superior customer service.
- Come back to try your next room!
What To Expect?Expedition Escape2018-04-10T20:25:28-04:00