- The surest way to escape is by communicating openly with everyone else in the room. Share clues you’ve uncovered. Work together to make connections. If you discover new information, be sure everyone in the room knows about it. Teamwork is key!
- Follow the rules. Our staff will review the rules of the game with you before you begin, which include, but are not limited to:
- Anything that needs to open will easily unlock with the correct combination, key, or tool. You don't need to use force to move or open anything. There is no need to lift or move heavy objects. If you need to reach something high or far away, do not stand or climb on anything, a tool will be provided to help you. Remember, this is a MENTAL challenge, not a PHYSICAL one. If you think you are working too hard, you probably are.
- Do not guess combinations! Combinations have meanings from the game that need to be figured out. If you guess a combination you may get confused and end up wasting valuable time.
- There are no clues hidden in the walls, floors, ceilings or electrical outlets. At no point in time do our electrical outlets turn into magical keyholes. The room is just there to contain the game.
- Cell phones and other electronic devices are not needed in any of the rooms. Anything you need to solve the puzzles is provided somewhere in the room. Just search a little more! There are absolutely NO PICTURES/ VIDEOS to be taken within any of our escape rooms. We do not release any pictures or puzzles from within the rooms so we ask that you do the same.
- Keep the games a mystery! We ask that you please do not reveal the answers to others that may not have participated ... yet!
Tips & TricksExpedition Escape2019-11-27T19:54:47-05:00